Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Extra 24 hours DSD SALe + new QP!

Hello scrappers !

Official DSD Sale ending in a few hours but you get another extra 24 hours !!!

Today is the last day of DSD sale, so if you forgot, or if you weren't aware, you have next 24 hours to get your favourite kits and products from Palvinka Designs at incredibly discounted prices!

kits 40% off
bundles 50% off
collections 60% off
+ spend 10$ or more you get additional 10% off from your purchase

Check out my store - HERE

new in my store "Winter Wishes QP" on SALE 40% off for next 24 hours!


Quick Pages was created by me and my creative team using my newest "Winter Wishes Kit" and "Winter Wishes Clusters"

   buy bundle kit + clusters
 and save money "Winter Wishes Bundle"
 

these beautiful layouts are as inspirations and also are including in new Winter Wishes QP








~~~
and more inspirations :)





Happy Scrapping!
Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)