Sunday, October 20, 2013

New releases and FREEBIE

Time For Autumn Song QP

This album includes nine beautiful 12x12 Quick Pages. All created at 300dpi and saved as PNG files. QP are Personal use only!

now on 20% SALE
buy Here


Quick pages was created by me and my creative team using my: "Time For Autumn Song Kit " and "Time For Autumn Song Clusters"


- buy both kit + clusters & SAVE money   "Time For Autumn Song Bundle"


Pages included in QP




Spooky Party Journal Cards

new add on product to my Halloween theme Spooky Party kit - 
Cards are perfect to journal and embellish your layouts, projects, and pocket scrapbooking. 

Includes 15 journal cards (3x4) 

now on 20% SALE
buy HERE

now you can have everything from Spooky Party in Spooky Party MegaCollection 
for amazing  price 42%Off

buy HERE 

some layout from Spooky Party





FREEBIE - on SBG blog
a few days ago I was featured designer on SBG Blog, here you can read interview with me :)

Freebie - minikit "Wonderful World"

Please if you like it and download it, please leave me a comment and don´t forget if you will have page from this minikit show me it on my gallery at Scrapbookgraphics - HERE.

Have a nice day!
Paula

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)