Tuesday, September 10, 2013

~ New ~ CU Torn Papers vol.2 and School Days last chance to grab it for half price!

Hello everyone!

I prepared new Commercial Use stuff


set include 14 png files, all 300-DPi
All my CU products are photographed or scanned and created by me!
You can use it for Commercial Use, Personal Use and S4H
Don´t forget to look on details images how high quality are these torn paper bits!

now on 20% SALE!
Buy - HERE




~~~
I created this layout from School Days Collection - last chance to grab it on SALE 50% off - only  for next 24 hours On page is my daughter Hanka and her first day of school, she was very happy and excited! Her enthusiasm from school is still great, so I am happy too :)




and here are a few new inspirations from my Creative Team with School Days Collection





Little update from our house....
my little Petruschka have chickenpox, so we are full time at home. She have many dots on her body, but she is very brave. We play many kid´s game, we read books, sing etc....  I´ll work on new kit, but now I have less time for work, so hope I´ll come back soon with something new.


Have a wonderful day!

((hugs))
Paula

No comments: