Sunday, May 5, 2013

Celebrations of iNSD continues: new Little Artist QP + FREEBIE for limited time !!!

Hello TODAY!!!

Celebration of interNational Scrapbook Day are in full swing :)
still everything in my store at Scrapbookgraphics is on huge SALE 40% - 50% Off
/through Monday, Midnight - May 6th /

Today I have for you new product and FREEBIE and invitation to my FB for some goodies!

First new: "Little Artist QP" - SALE 40% off

FREEBIE !!!


I have created add-on Little Artist Journal Cards which is coordinated with my Little Artist Kit or Little Artist Bundle and during iNSD is free for everyone!

Little Artist Journal Cards @ here - for FREE only today and tomorrow (May 5th-6th)
Enjoy this gift from me !

......sign up for Newsletter and to get all fresh info as first !
(new kits, freebies, sales, extra discount coupons.....)

preview of main kit Little Artist @here


pages including in Little Artist QP


and new fabulous pages by my amazing Creative Team: from Little Artist





......end at the end of this post I would like to invite you to my FB fan page

check my FB fan page during today. I prepared for you some goodies and games and most important a lot of fun - so see you on Palvinka Designs FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.


(thank you for reading)
xoxo
Paula

1 comment:

Минотавра Новая said...

Огромное спасибо!)