Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Capture Life inspirations and freebie list

Hello !

Hope you are having great week :) I bring for you new beautiful inspirations from my fabulous creative team. All pages are from my newest Capture Life Bundle - still is on SALE 39% off and kit on SALE 20% off.



inspirations












Check out my freebies list on blog (find it up in link bar), 
here you can find all my freebies in one place ;)

I will add other older freebies here during these days and of course, then I will add also all new freebies.
Today I added two older freebies from my two kits - Falling Slowly and Haunded Avenue




FREEBIES LIST - here


Enjoy all FREEBIES from Palvinka Designs and......
......sign up for Newsletter and to get all fresh info as first !
(new kits, freebies, sales, extra discount coupons.....)




Have a wonderful day and tomorrow and I am back with another older freebie !!!
xoxo
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)