Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Key To Happiness re-release kit


Hello friends!

 I hope you are having a great week! In our country is still cold weather and I can´t wait for Spring.:)
In my store you can find my Key To Happiness - re-releasing kit. I love this vintage kit! It is such a versatile kit with many original old and shabby elements and beautiful papers. You have endless possibilities for scrapping your beautiful memories!....and If you missed it in my old store you can grab it on great price as all my new products on SALE 20% off and if you like all products from Key To Happiness grab everything for half price and buy full collection!

this mega collection - all in one for [best price on SALE 50% Off] includes:

 + 2 Free With Purchase Bonus only with collection - links including in collection downloads
Key To Happines Add On + Key To Happiness Blogtemplate


 detailed including: 14 beautiful papers (12x12 ,.JPG 300DPi)
92 elements (.png 300DPi, not including shadowed versions)
15 stickers (words on paper strips), 1 blank sticker (paper strip)
15 wordarts (separate words, who are on stickers) , 6 different wordarts, 0-9 numbers
5 beautiful clipping photo masks in png format
8 overlays (in more versions together is 18 png. file - all is with realistic shadow)
4 beautiful 12x12 Quick Pages

+ Free With Purchase - 2x BONUS
1: Key To Happiness Add On - include - 3 papers and 16 elements
2: Key To Happiness Blog Template - include block backround and blog header

S4H friendly!




beautiful pages from Key To Happiness









If you missed my last spring-garden-tulips kit and clusters
"Tiptoe Through The Tulips Bundle" 
you can grab this bundle on SALE 20% off


new inspirations from Tiptoe Through The Tulips







Sign up for my NEWSLETTER to enjoy exclusive discounts and get all the latest news on my products! You can also find me on FACEBOOK FAN PAGE ;)


Have a wonderful rest of week!

xoxo
Paula

No comments: